Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Don't Wanna!

My treadmill is calling. I pretend I don’t hear it. I should go, but I don’t wanna! Let’s put this all into perspective:
1. It’s necessary for me to be stronger and have better endurance.
2. I’m not getting younger and thinner.
3. It’s helpful for healing the ruptured disc in my back.
4. I promised I would commit to better wellness.
5. I’m setting a better example for health and wellness for my family.
6. Putting in my 30 minutes will get me 1 step closer to my goals. Baby steps, right?
7. If I don’t go, how easy is it for me to just go eat something instead?
8. Hmm, what should I choose? Yes or No?
9. Following through on what I say I am going to do is something I value highly.
10. Character is the ability to follow through on a decision, long after the emotion of making the decision has passed.

Sooooooooooooo…I hear you treadmill. I am coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment