Monday, January 31, 2011

Choices

I am a firm believer in choices and that everything you experience is the result of a choice that you make. From the moment we wake up in the morning, everything is a choice. Do I get up or hit the snooze button? What do I wear? What toothpaste do I use? Am I going to be crabby to my kids and influence their day in a positive or negative way? Will I pay my bills on time? Will I put aside 10% for my savings? Will I follow God today? Will I accept Jesus as my Savior? Will I hold the door for a stranger? Will I do my best at work? Regular or hazelnut coffee? Treadmill or reality show? All of those examples are choices, right?

So what if you knew that the choices that you make today would determine what your future looks like. You could be financially free. You could raise great kids, you could have a healthy heart, and you could retire when you are 50 years old. It’s your life….CHOOSE WISELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment