Saturday, February 5, 2011

Something to think about!

When I started my business, to be perfectly honest, I really didn’t give a whole lot of thought to the products that I was using. I just wanted to make money. However, when I got into the research behind why our company is so successful and why there is a need to offer healthier and safer alternatives, the light bulb went off. We all take for granted that the products that we buy at the grocery store are safe. That is because labeling laws are meant to protect big businesses, not the little guy like you and me.

Information is power, and since I am a cancer survivor, I came to the realization that I cannot keep my head in the sand forever. What about the risk of recurrence for me, and the risk for my kids? Today, 1 in 3 Americans will end up getting cancer in their lifetime, according to the American Cancer Society. That statistic is totally unacceptable. Let’s do something about it. Don’t be an ostrich. We need to educate ourselves and others. That is what I love about what I do, I teach people so that they can make educated choice about where they shop. Check out this article. http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/formaldehyde I would love your thoughts on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment